Meow Meow It’s a Cat Comp!
You can win 1 of 5 cat prize packs each containing a copy of Ozzi Cat magazine and a lovely cat tea towel. To be in with a chance to win just answer the question below – entries close October 23rd 2016 at midnight so hurry up and get entering by telling us why you think cat enclosures are important.
Ozzi Cat is an Australian cat magazine that comes out quarterly with articles on breeds, health, cat cafes and adoption it is the purrrrfect (can’t get enough of purrrrrfect) read for anyone who just loves cats, plus they donate money from the magazine sales to help cats in need 🙂
The Cat Walk Tea Towel is a great present for a cat lover (or yourself) with lots of funny cartoon cats all over it it will keep you amused for hours!
- Promotion: Meow Meow cat competition
- Promoter: Omlet Australia Pty Ltd, 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman NSW 2088. Tel: 02 90995710. ABN: 68601886846
- Entry: Entrants must be 16 years or over. Entry is via the form on the Omlet blog page by answering the set question.
- A condition of entry is that you will be added to the Omlet Australia email newsletter list.
- Entries open at 6pm October 13th 2016
- Entries close at midnight on 23rd October 2016
- The winners will be drawn at noon on 24th October 2016 at 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman NSW.
- Prize winners will be chosen based on their answers.
- Prize winners will be notified by email on 25th October 2016.
- The details of the prize winners will be published in the Omlet Australia enewsletter and on the Omlet Australia Facebook page
- 5 Prize packs each containing: a cat walk tea towel and copy of Ozzi cat magazine
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Prizes will be posted by Australia Post and only to addresses within Australia.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
This entry was posted in Cats