Which Colour Bed Should Your Cat Have?
With the new Cosy Collection, there are six new amazing Maya Donut Cat Bed colours to choose from! If you like them all, or are just a bit indecisive, why not let your cat’s personality decide? Take the test to see which colour bed your cat should have!
What time does your cat wake up in the morning?
- They do all their sleeping in the daytime
- Whenever I wake up
- When they hear the noise of food bowls being filled
- Never before noon
What does your cat do when allowed outside?
- Just sit by the door waiting to be let in again
- Chase squirrels and birds
- Sleep on a garden chair
- Go meet up with their mates
- Sit in a tree and groom themselves
- God knows, they just run off
You have to take your cat to the vet, how do they react?
- They love it
- Run and hide somewhere I can’t get to them
- Hiss and scratch
- They make an awful fuss for a while, then happily jumps in the carrier
- They always behave really well
- We have to get the vet to come to us, it’s the only way
What word would you use to describe your cat?
- A little bit mean
How does your cat react when you come back after a day at work?
- Just roll over and continue sleeping
- Run towards me
- They always sit by the door waiting
- They are nowhere to be found
- Make sure I notice them, then go and sit by the empty food bowl
- Come in to say hi, but go away again pretty quickly
What animal would you cat be friends with?
- They are a bit of a loner to be fair
- Other cats
- Smaller animals
- Larger animals
- They could get on with anyone
What is your cat’s favourite treat?
- Anything with catnip
- They just love normal cat food
- Anything really smelly
- Expensive, organic cat treats
- It’s a bit weird, but my cat loves fruit
- My cat doesn’t care about food
If your cat went to school, what would their favourite subject be?
- Modern languages
- Break time
What is your cat’s least favourite thing?
- Getting wet
- Being alone
- Loud noises
- Being woken up
- Having their nails clipped
Your cat knows what it wants, and is not afraid to say it. The Butterscotch Yellow donut bed will be a great match, and we think it will look great against their coat as well.
Your cat is clearly full of energy, so giving them a nice, calming Fig Purple cat bed to relax on will be an improvement to their lives.
If your cat was a human, we’re pretty sure it would be pretty cool. Mint Green will match their amiable personality, and will look great in any room of the house.
Your cat is pretty relaxed, and likes to just chill out with the family. A bed that is stylish and classic will be ideal, choose the Mouse Brown Maya Donut!
We get the feeling your cat is a bit of a sensitive soul, and the colour that goes best with that is of course a lovely Peacock Green.
Your cat is a rebel, so they need a bed to match their fiery personality! Ruby red will be perfect.
This entry was posted in Cats