Make Colourful Marbled Eggs This Easter
Make Easter more colourful with this super fun craft for the whole family – marbled eggs! Watch the video or follow the instructions below.
You will need:
- Take an egg and gently poke a hole at one end. Poke a hole at the other end of the egg which is slightly larger than the first.
- Empty the egg by carefully blowing through the smaller of the holes, pushing the inside of the egg out into a bowl.
- Set aside the egg mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of food colouring to a bowl and mix with a splash of hot water and a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Put the empty eggs in the bowls and let them sit there for a while, regularly turning them to get an even coating.
- When the eggs has got some colour to them, drain and put on the side to dry.
- Add a few drops of a different food colouring to a plate and mix with some water and a drop of vegetable oil. Roll the eggs on the plate to cover them in the second colour. They don’t need to be fully covered.
- Repeat with a few different colours, adding more layers.
- Let the eggs dry on a piece of kitchen roll.
You will now have some beautiful and truly unique marbled Easter eggs! Wash your hands thoroughly and scramble the eggs you put aside earlier for a delicious lunch!
This entry was posted in Crafting