1. ”I’m thinking of selling the TV, I just watch the chickens anyway.”
2. “I’m feeling a bit low today, so I’m just going to hang out with the chickens for a bit.”
3. “Yes, we had a lovely holiday. But I spent most of it worrying about my chickens.”
4. “Sorry I’m late, I just had to check on my chickens before I left.”
5. “I tried to have a lie in this morning, but my chickens were hungry.”
6. “A day when I don’t get to hug a chicken is not a day worth living.”
7. Colleagues: So, have you got any exciting plans for the weekend?
8. Me then: 3 sounds like a good number of chickens.
Me now: 🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓🐓