The Fido Studio Dog Crate has arrived & You can Win One!
To celebrate the arrival of the new Fido Studio dog crate we have a competition to win a pawsome prize pack worth over $400!!!
The prize pack contains:
The new Fido Studio 24 dog crate with wardrobe and bed, as shown. The Fido Studio dog crate is designed like a piece of contemporary furniture, it is more than just an indoor dog crate. It’s the perfect compliment to your home and fulfills your dog’s natural instinct to have a den that they can call their own. The Fido Studio also brilliantly solves the issue of where to store all of your dog’s accessories. The wardrobe is a versatile and incredibly practical solution for storing your dog’s coat, treats, favourite toy and lead all in one handy place.
Dog shampoo and conditioner by Melanie Newman Salon Essentials. All the shampoo and conditioners by Melanie Newman Salon Essentials are pH balanced, pet friendly, no SLS or parabens, no petro-chemicals and no synthetic perfumes. 100% pure and natural. Trialled and tested in some of Australia’s leading professional grooming salons.
Fish4Dogs Salmon Puppy Food. Fish is great – Protein from fish is easily digested and contains high levels of marine sourced Omega 3 oils helping keep those coats shiny, skin healthy and joints in good condition. For dogs with sensitive stomachs Fish4Dogs is made with simple ingredients making sure our food is not only tasty but hypoallergenic for your dog too. Fish4Dogs Complete Foods contain no artificial colourings and preservatives and are grain free, making it one of the best dry dog foods on the market.
2 dog clothing outfits to keen him or her warm this winter.
Competition Terms and conditions:
- Promotion: Omlet Fido Studio competition
- Promoter: Omlet Australia Pty Ltd, 4/35 Surfview Road, Mona Vale NSW 2103. Tel: 02 81034124. ABN: 68601886846
- Entry: Entrants must be 16 years or over and a resident of Australia. Entry is via the form on the Omlet blog page by answering the set question.
- A condition of entry is that you will be added to the Omlet Australia email newsletter list.
- Entries open at 10am 28th June 2017
- Entries close at midnight on 9th July 2017
- The winner will be drawn at noon on 10th July 2017 at 4/35 Surfview Road, Mona Vale.
- The prize winner will be chosen based on their answer.
- The prize winner will be notified by email on 11th July 2017.
- The details of the prize winner will be published in the Omlet Australia enewsletter and on the Omlet Australia Facebook page
- 1 Prize pack each containing: 1 Fido Studio 24 dog crate with wardrobe & bed (value $274.97), Dog Shampoo and Conditioner from Melanie Newman (value $54.95), 2 1.5 kg bags of Fish4Dogs puppy food (value $49) and 2 dog clothing outfits (value $40). Total prize pack value $418.92.
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The prize pack will be sent out by mail to the winner only to an Australian address.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.