Win 1 of 12 LOVE Packs
Love yourself, your garden, your chooks and your eggs this Valentine’s day with our special giveaway!
Win 1 of 12 loooooooove packs each containing a red (the colour of love) Omlet Egg Ramp, a tub of Eco Seaweed Powder from OCP so that you can give your garden some love, a delicious mineral nutrition Peckabloc for your chooks (they will love you for it) and a copy of Gardening Australia magazine!
Red Omlet egg ramp to give your eggs the love they deserve, and you because this handy egg ramp will keep your eggs in date order, no more having to remember which ones to eat first!
Your plants will love you for this Eco-Seaweed powder! It is super concentrated with over 60 vital nutrients that will stimulate plant growth, enhance flowering, improve plant root development and reduce transplant shock! Plus it is preservative free.
Your chooks will love you for this delicious Peckabloc mineral nutrition block. The Peckabloc contains omega 3, shell-grit and stone grit and will improve the quality of their eggs. Plus it can help stop feather pecking, as well as entertaining your girls.
Then of course you can relax after all the hard work with a copy of Gardening Australia magazine and catch up on the latest gardening tips and tricks.
The competition starts on 3rd February 2016 and ends on 14th February. Enter Here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion: Valentine love pack competition
- Promoter: Omlet Australia Pty Ltd, 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman NSW 2088. Tel: 02 99607531. ABN: 68601886846
- Entry: Entrants must be 16 years or over. Entry is via the Rafflecopter form on the Omlet blog page by answering the set question.
- A condition of entry is that you will be added to the Omlet Australia email newsletter list and email addresses will also be given to OCP, Peckabloc as competition partners.
- Entries open at 9am on February 3rd 2016
- Entries close at midnight on February 14th 2016
- The winners will be drawn at 10am on February 15th 2016 at 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman.
- Prize winners will be based on their answers.
- Prize-winners will be notified by email on February 15th 2016.
- The details of the prize winners will be published in the Omlet Australia enewsletter and on the Omlet Australia Facebook page
- 12 Prize packs each containing: 1 red Omlet egg ramp (value $19), Eco-Seaweed Powder 100g (value $17.40), Gardening Australia Jan Issue (value $6.99) and a small Peckabloc (value $5.50)
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Australia.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
This entry was posted in Chickens