Tired of your traditional fruit bowl? Looking for a new and stylish storage solution? Choose the Rollabowl – the fun, fresh and functional answer to displaying fruit. Whether you choose to keep it in the kitchen, living room or dining room, your new accessory will make a feature of your everyday fruit. Find out more about the Omlet Rollabowl here or enter to win one of our ripe strawberry red Rollabowls (each worth $35) below… (more…)
The Omlet Blog Archives: May 2016
If you want to collect your order rather than have it delivered you can. Here’s how you do it and some of the commonly asked questions:
1. Decide what you want to order (we’d suggest one of everything!! :))
2. The DAY BEFORE you want to pick up your order, order online or call 02 81034124
3. The day AFTER your order you can go and pick it up between 8am and 3:30pm, Monday to Friday. Just take your order number and name with you. Go to:
ACR Supply Partners
12 Distribution Drive
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I collect my order on the weekend?
No sorry, the warehouse is only open Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
- It’s a long weekend are you open on the public holidays?
- What happens if I am running late, do I need to call and tell Omlet?
The warehouse is a third party that we use, it isn’t owned by Omlet, sometimes they are there later than 4pm, but we cannot guarantee it. It is up to you if you still go or if you go another day, you don’t need to let us know.
- Can I see any of the Omlet products assembled at the warehouse?
No sorry, it is literally just a warehouse with boxes of products in it.
- Can I pay at the warehouse?
No sorry, there is NO Omlet office at the warehouse and therefore no one to take payment.
- Will someone call or email to tell me that my order is ready for collection?
Yes, we will email you to let you know you can pick it up. If for some reason it has been a few days and you haven’t collected your order we will probably give you a call to check that you didn’t select collection by mistake.
- When I order online it wants my address why is that?
You do need to put in your address when you order online even if you are picking it up so that we can check your credit card against your address.
- Can I send someone else to collect my order?
Yes of course, just make sure they have your name and order number.
- Will my order fit in my car?
It is best to check on the page of the item you are ordering, at the bottom of the page it will tell you the box dimensions so that you can work out if it will fit.
- Do I have to lift the boxes into my car?
Usually the warehouse guys will help you, unless they are very busy.