Christmas Card Colouring Competition
With only 25 days until Christmas we thought we’d give you a little something to keep you and the kids entertained… a Christmas card colouring competition. The great thing about this is that all you need is a piece of A4 paper and pens/pencils and you will end up with a lovely card to give to someone…
Not only can you have fun colouring, but you can also win some eggcellent prizes!
How to Enter the Christmas Card Colouring Comp:
1.Download and print the card here happy-christmas-card
2.Get your pencils out and start colouring…. Be as creative as you like, you could even add in extra characters 🙂
3. Once you have finished your artwork to enter you can either:
- Post it on the Omlet Facebook page
- Upload it to your Instagram account and tag us @Omlet_au
- Email Lara with it Lara@Omlet.com.au
Just make sure you get it to us one way or another by midnight on Sunday December 11th 2016
4. Write in your card and give it to the lucky person for Christmas so that they can display it with pride!
The competition opens today Tuesday 29th November and all entries need to be in by midnight on Sunday December 11th 2016.
The important stuff! We have 5 prize packs for your family to win, each one is worth $69 and contains…
- A pack of scented Primomo Egg Crayons
- A pair of Eglu Egg Cups
- A Fruit Rollabowl ready for all the delicious summer fruit
The colouring will be judged on creativeness, so get downloading and colouring now! If you can’t print it off please email Lara@Omlet.com.au with your address and I will print it off and sent it to you.
Terms and Conditions
- Promotion: Christmas Card Colouring competition
- Promoter: Omlet Australia Pty Ltd, 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman NSW 2088. Tel: 02 81034124. ABN: 68601886846
- Entry: Entry is via uploading the coloured in card to Omlet’s Facebook page, your instagram account and tagging Omlet or emailing it
- A condition of entry is that you will be added to the Omlet Australia email newsletter list.
- Entries open at 29th November 12noon 2016
- Entries close at midnight on December 11th 2016
- The winners will be judged at noon on 12th December 2016 at 7/39 Stanton Road, Mosman NSW.
- Prize winners will be chosen based on their answers.
- Prize winners will be notified by email on 12th December 2016.
- The details of the prize winners will be published in the Omlet Australia enewsletter and on the Omlet Australia Facebook page
- 5 Prize packs each containing: fruit rollabowl, 2 Omlet Eglu eggcups and scented egg crayons
- If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control the agreed prize is not available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
- The Promoter is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Prizes will be posted by Australia Post and only to addresses within Australia.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
This entry was posted in Chickens